- Studio light set up
- Camera set up (All users will need to know how to shoot in manual mode)
- How to prep babies and parents for a successful session
- Prop selections / How to add depth, texture and color to each setup
- Posing babies. Each attendee will have hands-on time posing newborns. We will work through both beanbag and prop setups. If weather allows, we will take babies outside for photos.
- Question & answer session
- Lunch will be provided for attendees
- Editing session. You'll learn everything I do to edit photos and composites.
- Event wrap up with final Q&A session
Attendees will receive a bag full of goodies from my favorite vendors AND my Photoshop action set!
If anyone wants to meet up for dinner later in the evening, we can enjoy the city!