Join Nicole from Charlie & Violet Photography and the amazing Claudia from Captured by Claudia Photography for a 2 day newborn posing workshop in Charleston, SC. During these days you’ll learn everything that happens at our newborn sessions from start to finish. We’ll discuss set up, lighting, posing, prop choices and editing. You’ll gain confidence learning how to safely pose newborns and up-sell to clients. Your editing skills will rise to a new level as we work through our techniques. Spark new ideas and grow creatively as a photographer all while gaining newfound confidence. Plus -- make a bunch of new friends in the process! All of the images you capture during the workshop can be used in your own portfolio. If you're a color lover like we are - this event is a must!
Attendees will receive:
• Goodies from our favorite vendors
• Exclusive access to our private Facebook page with ongoing educational content
• Must be comfortable shooting in full manual mode
• Have full understanding of aperture, shutter speed, ISO and how they work together
• DSLR camera
• Prime lens- such as 50 mm/ 35mm lens (a 35mm lens is suggested for crop sensor cameras)
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop, LR and monitor calibration
• Basic understanding of photography terminology
• Workshop will run from 9am until 5pm on Day 1
• Workshop will run from 9am until 1pm on Day 2
Total cost for this workshop is $1575. A non-refundable $250 deposit is due at time of booking. Balance is due in full by April 1, 2018. Travel and hotel accommodations are the responsibility of each attendee. Snacks and drinks will be provided on the day of the workshop. Thanks to our host Mayflie Photography!
So what are you waiting for? Click the link below to enroll in this incredible learning opportunity and grow your photography business! Questions? Email me at email@example.com